Clinics & Services
- Minor Operations - the doctorsoffer a full range of minor surgical procedures within the practice.
- Ante-natal and post-natal care
- Child health care and immunisation vaccinations
- Chronic Disease Management
- Travel vaccines
- Cervical smears
- Well-woman & Well-man checks
- Will provide health care to those who are housebound. Their contact number is: 01288 320133 or 320132
- To be contacted on:01288 320131 (Bude) or in an emergency 01872 258000
- To be contacted on: 01288 320151 (Bude)
Family Planning Clinics
- There are several Family Planning Clinics held at Stratton Medical Centre. The contact number is 01288 320128 (during the following clinic times to make your appointment). Please call the Central Booking number at any other time 01872 255044.
Monday 0920 - 1420
Thursday Morning 0920 - 1140
- Emergency Contraception — You can call the surgery and ask for an “emergency appointment”. In most circumstances under 25 year olds can obtain free emergency contraception within 72 hours from any of the pharmacies.
HGV, PSV, Taxi, Elderly Drivers medicals are not covered by the NHS and there is a standard private fee. The doctors are happy to complete insurance forms, private certificates etc. Please ask for details and a list of fees at reception.
Neetside Surgery will be using Stratton Hospital for X-rays/Minor Injuries and any Consultant Referrals will be made to the patient’s preferred Hospital—either Barnstaple, Treliske, Exeter or Derriford.